After an extensive period of nerve wracking work, you need a stint of adventure. Packing off to a wild camping excursion can be the perfect way to rejuvenate the body and the soul. However, wild camping trips can go haywire without the proper equipment. If you wish to enjoy with moment of your camping adventure and not worry about whether you have what you need, here is a checklist that will help you:
- Sufficient Fluids: Wild excursion will be tedious and strenuous for the body. You would not want to be dehydrated during your adventure due to lack of water. A camelback is an absolute must as part of your equipment gears. It is easy to carry and water will last for at least a couple of days. Refill it whenever there is an opportunity.
- First Aid Kit: Nature is comforting, but one faulty step and you may end up with a wound. It is best to have basic first aid handy at all times.
- Multipurpose knife: Knife is your best friend on a wild adventure. It can be used for protection, for hunting, for cutting branches to make a fire. The ways it can be used outdoors are endless so ensure you have one with you.
- A map and compass: The last thing you want is to get lost and walk in circle for days. Here’s where a map and a compass will be handy and help you on your adventure trip.
- Garbage bag: This is one of the most forgotten items in an outdoor camper’s bag. But you will be surprised to know its versatility. Carry this set to keep the environment clean and yourself safe.
- Lighter and Match boxes: Primitive humans were expert in rubbing stones to make fire. You may not. But fire is one of the most essential elements at the campsite at night. So make sure to pack lighters and match boxes before you embark on your wild camping adventure.
Photo Credit By: globaltextiles.com