We all may have gone camping by trekking or hiking, but how many of us would love to go on a beach camping site? Beach camping is something where you go far away and find the perfect beach side where you can surf in the unknown waves of the beautiful sea. Here you get the benefit of both camping as well as your wish to go on a beach side.
You may pack your bag with proper clothing, tent and probably a personal boat that may help you land on an island. You never know!
So let’s check out the essential things we need to perform before we go on a camping trip to a beach:
- Research: Before planning to go anywhere you have chosen to, it is a must, to a good research regarding the routes and the place that you want to visit. There are places that require the permission of the local authorities before you start on with anything. So do all the needful research and make a well planned idea before starting your journey.
- Check the location: It is highly advised to study your location once you have arrived in your destination. Study the tides well and only then chose a place for your shelter as there are high tides which build up enormous waves in different seas. Check for any poisonous animals near your stay. If you find any stay out of there and chose a different location.
- Choose the proper shelter: Beaches are beautiful but it can be nasty at times in case of its weather. It turns out cold at night in most beaches so it is always better to carry a proper shelter with you. You may carry a tent, or a sleeping bag as per your need in the weather condition of the place. It is also recommended to use a shelter which is waterproof.
- Keeping the sand at a distance: Many of us like sand but we may not like it in where we sleep or take rest. So it is best to place the shoes outside the shelter and is recommended to dust your legs before entering your tent or your shelter gear.
- Campfire: While in every camping trip we need campfire, we also need a campfire in the beach too. It will provide us with warmth and a great feeling beside the beach and would also help us to cook our meals when the fire is burnt down. You may set up one by digging into the sand and placing the woods inside. It will be safe from the gusty winds and you can also cover it up when the fire is finished.
- Important essentials: While you are going on a beach camping trip you should always remember to carry the important things that you need while camping. Always carry a high SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, trash bags, flashlights, extra pair of clothing, reusable plates and mugs, water container which is necessary.