The Bala region is ideally located outside the eastern boundary of Snowdonia National Park, is a very popular campsite. Bala campsite surrounded by beautiful scenery and the region buzzes with sound of wildlife. This campsite is regarded as the ideal base for exploring the scenic beauties of north Wales. This campsite usually witnesses a lot of travellers throughout the year.
It is surrounded by tuft of hills and open fields. Bala campsite is usually filled with young outdoorsmen and also families spending the weekend. Despite being a quiet and secluded place there are good range of facilities and the site is very well maintained.
- This area has 50 level sites with facilities like laundry, flushing toilets, showers, wash basins and much more. For children small play area is also present along with a small dog walk.
- Both caravans and motor homes are welcome in this campsite. Parking is also provided along with your pitch though some may have limited parking spaces.
- The nearby town of Bala offers you with variety of shops, places for eat and also has a petrol station. Despite being a camping site it has onsite restaurants and static mobile homes.
- The Bala Lake is the main point of attraction it stretches about three and half miles and is 140 feet deep making it the largest natural lake in Wales. Ffestiniog railways and Bala Lake railway is the most simple and easy way to view the local scenery.
- Many travellers go around its perimeter which is an excellent option as the trail keeps close to the water body but occasionally goes over the surrounding hills providing you with amazing views down the valley.
- Wherever possible travellers are given the option to choose their own pitch. In busy periods though this option is not provided but site managers can take into account special requests from the travellers.
- You can equip yourself with aqua ready gear in Bala town for dabbling around in a kayak, rowboat or canoe in the lake. On blustery days you will also notice sail boats but as the place is large so there’s room for all.
- Other advanced amenities like site Wi-Fi, payphones, washing machines and dish washing facilities are also provided. The campsite also publishes the weather information for the next few days so that the travellers can plan their trip.
Owing to so many amenities provided by Bala Club Campsite more and more people are getting attracted to this site for some adventurous endeavours.