The Culzean club is an amazing camping club site which is perfect for a weekend camping holiday with you family. It is located at a place where you will be treated with some breathtaking views across the Firth of Clyde and to the islands of Arran and Alisa Criag.
This campsite is situated in a beautiful countryside place where you will get the benefits of having a coastline with stunning beaches around. Below given are some details about this campsite so that you can plan your next camp here.
- The campsite is a spacious 90-pitch site with all facilities for the camping units like showers, clean modern toilets, area for washing up and a children’s play area.
- The Castle and Country Park, which are managed by the National Trust of Scotland, is just a short walk away. Here, you can enjoy at the coastline, rock pools, caves and sparkling beaches.
- If you are a fishing hobbyist, you can enjoy some time fishing peacefully at the Morchum Loch, which is really close to the site.
- If you head to the north from the campsite, you will reach the coastal town of Ayr where you will find many shops, bars and restaurants where you can enjoy some amazing food and may be dance a bit too!
- There is WiFi available at the place and you can use it in case of important work but it is advisable to keep your gadgets away when you are on a holiday and instead spend some quality time with your family and loved ones.
- Only one car per unit is allowed inside the site and hence, make sure you carry a caravan according to the number of people you are going to camp with.
- There are some pitches at this campsite which are sloping and hence, hard and strong chocks will be required for your tents. If you are putting up awnings, carry steel pegs for hard standings.
- This campsite welcomes dogs too! Hence, you need not leave your much loved pets at your friend’s place and hostels. And instead, you can get them to your camping trip.
- You will get a chance to try out some really delicious local food at this campsite at the Downhill Country Fayre in Turnberry where there is a restaurant; coffee house and farm shop with its own butchery, so that you can eat traditional and fresh food.