Summer is a time where you and your family usually hustle while deciding a campsite. This vacation you can take your family and have a quality time, good enough to get pinned up in the memory board or on the refrigerator and it is FRANCE. Camping in France brings up too many preparations in your mind in respect to finding an appropriate place where you are going to visit, the necessary equipments you would need and the duration you plan to reside there. Here are some absolutely beautiful and astounding places in France where you would have an indifferent experience with your family-
- Domaine Les. Moulins, Lle de Noimoutier, vendee – The moment you come across the causeway toIle de Noirmoutier off the west coast of France, consider yourself entering to one of the best campsites in France. Domaine Les Moulins is an amazing campsite behind the dunes, in the village of La Guérinière. The place consists of cabins, woodtrappers’ tents and double-storey tipis that adds up to the beauty of that place. You will find people cycling through the villages of white washed cottages also harvesting fleur de sel (fine sea salt).
- Camping Le Pin Sec, Naujac-Sur-Mer, near Bordeaux – This is a pop up camp in the dunes and amid pine forest specially made for surfers at a distance of just 50 meters from the sea. You can enjoy tipis with carpenter, bed and electricity. Timely meals are severed and campfires and beach parties is what follows.
- Kon Tiki Riviera Village, Cote d’Azur – Kon Tiki is believed to be one of the finest resort run by the Reveira Villages Company. It consists of beautiful thatched cabins onPampelonne beach. Hut there are shaded by palm trees and has sandy walkways. It is one of the best place you to take your kids as they have circus, water sports and kids activity zone.
- L’Anse du brick, Moupertus-Sur-mer, Normandy – This is a terrace based, sea viewing camp site. The place is astounding because within the area it has waterfall, rivers and woodland. They also serve regional dishes in the sea viewing restaurant and cater outdoor and indoor waterslides entertains the family perfectly while camping and outing.
- Camping Les Belaines, Lle de Re, near La rachelle – This is totally a nature based campsite situated in the westernmost tip of the Île de Ré. This extraordinary campsite is at the island edge with near a lighthouse that links directly to theLa Conche beach with a view you cannot forget.
These are the few places where you and your family will have experiences like never before as they have all the things available and prepared to make you feel excited and overjoyed during your camping out there.