Camping and trekking are variations in the genre of the travelling. One of the facets that you need to keep in mind while camping is to control the cost factor involved as much as possible. In order to do this there are various ways and means that could be implemented. A camper could take care of various aspects such as the place he is going camping to, the equipments he is carrying, the amount he will be spending on food and fire etc, that will eventually help him to have a discounted camping tour.
Various Tips for camping Discounts:
- Free Camping Sites: There are many sites across the world where you can go camping for free. These are beautiful places amidst the beauty of nature where you can find picturesque locations nearby mountain ranges, river trails or lush forests. However you should be ready to live in conditions where you will get a mere free place to camp. However there are often certain restrictions on the number of days that you can camp out consecutively.
- Discount Camping: There are many camping clubs or campground chain who offers discount programs. You can become a member in these clubs or avail the discount programs of the campgrounds.
- Discounted Meals: Preparing food beforehand and stocking them up for the camping season is a good way of saving time and money. However, many campsites have their own eateries that are like small joints, that give you discount coupons as soon as you enter the spot – avail them and get food at cheaper rates. Food items like marinated meat, dried fruits and home prepared skewers are good items for camping tours.
- Camping Gear on Discounts: Those who are looking to have a discount in their camping tours they can avail cheap or discounted camping gears and equipments. It will also be a good option to purchase these items online as on these online shopping sites the rates are cheaper. Comparing the prices of two portals is also a good idea.
- Other Items To Save Money: You should look for avenues that will lessen the cost involved in going for camping. You can use cheap firewood at the time of camping. Also instead of buying everything first hand try to use things lying at home for your camping tour, like an old shower curtain could be made into a great tarp, match sticks could be dipped into wax to make them waterproof.
A good camper is person who knows the art of making a successful camping tour in limited means. You can also stay in touch with a friend who regularly goes out on camping tours and can help you with discount tickets and used gears and also provide sources of buying cheap paraphernalia required to go for camping.