Glamping is a form of a camping which is done in rather luxurious and comfortable conditions. Glamping basically translates to glamorous camping and is a form of camping which is becoming popular with every passing day. If you are someone who is soon going for a glamping trip, then there are certain essential items that you must keep in mind.
Glamping checklist is usually different from a tent camping or bike camping checklist and if you wish to find more about it, you can go through the following given information.
- When it comes to packing basic items in your backpack for a glamping trip, then some of the items that you will need include backpacks/bags, a tent, plastic bags, sleeping bags, pillows, air mattresses, air pump, utility bags for storage, duvets and others.
- Some of the items that you may need to carry for your glamping trip as far as cooking is concerned include water carrier, thermos, frying pan, matches, charcoal and grill for BBQ, pans with lids, newspapers for lighting fire and lighter.
Food and Drink
- Some of the food and drink items that you may need to carry with yourself on a glamping trip include cooking oil, salt, pepper, spices, sugar, butter, coffee, tea, fruit, sauces, bread and soft drinks etc.
- For cleaning up, some of the items that you may need to carry with you include washing up liquid, tea towels, dish cloth, hand wipes, towels, antibacterial soaps, washing powder or liquid and rubbish bags among others.
- A glamping trip is one where you can also carry some personal grooming and toiletries related items because you are likely to get a decent bathroom and dressing space. Some of the essential you can carry include toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, comb/brush, deodorant, make up items, shampoo, razor, medications kit and make up mirror etc.
- Some other essentials that you can take on a glamping trip with you include sunglasses, hat, phone, charger, tablet, portable music player, torch, books, magazines, fishing rod, camera, radio and camcorder etc.
- As far as clothing is concerned, you must carry enough undergarments, shirts, shorts, t-shirts, pants, a jacket, socks, handkerchiefs and swim suit. Also, you must take with you sleep clothes, rain gear, flip flops, sports shoes, laundry bag and gloves etc.