Corfe castle club campsite is scenic woodland site situated beautifully in a Dorset location. This campsite witnesses many touring campers, outdoorsmen and also welcome motor homes and caravans. This campsite attracts a lot of travellers as it offers amazing natural beauty at the base of the Purbeck Hills. The site is in close proximity to the famous “English Riviera” and famous heritage coastline with blue flag beaches at Swanage and Studland.
All types of facilities and advanced amenities are provided so there is absolutely no reason for leaving the campsite.
- This campsite has level and serviced pitches with electrical hook ups, laundry and washing service, chemical waste disposals, dish washing facilities and payphones. Bottled gas and LPG cylinders are also provided to the guests who require them.
- This campsite also provided guests staying on site with Wi-Fi internet. From caravans to motor homes spacious parking spaces are available for all types of vehicles.
- Corfe castle club campsite is also visited by many families. So children’s play area coupled with large amount of open spaces is provided. Pets are also welcome in this large campsite.
- The campsite also has convenient on-site shops so you don’t have to go visit nearby town for essentials.
- The campsite is also very close to popular seaside towns like Weymouth, Bournemouth and Poole. The Corfe Castle itself is only a ten minutes walk from the campsite. In this trail you will come across a stunning ruin left from the English Civil War.
- You can get all the information about the neighbouring points of interest from the visitors centre. This is the most suitable way to make your trip according to the places that interest or that you may want to visit.
- If you want explore the regions beyond Dorset then can you can also visit Jersey or Guernsey or Northern France there are always ferries leaving for such places. There are also many small villages and friendly communities near the campsite which many guests travel to for adventure.
- Many guests travel to the New Forest national Park which is a very short drive from the campsite. This park gives you the opportunity for climbing, fishing, abseiling and other adventurous outdoor activities.
These amenities by Corfe castle club campsite have made it one of the most popular camping destinations in UK.